A Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of GSK2251052 in the Treatment of Complicated Intra-abdominal Infection in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epetraborole (Primary) ; Meropenem
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Oct 2012 Actual end date Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, according to an Anacor media release.
- 13 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (15) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.