A Multi-centric, Open-label, Phase II Study Investigating the Combination of Afinitor With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in First Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced (Stage IV) Large Cell Lung Cancer With Neuroendocrine Differentiation (LC-NEC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Large cell carcinoma; Lung cancer; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2017 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued according to results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.