Clinical and Pharmacodynamic Comparison of Continuous Versus Intermittent Dosing Regimens for Pomalidomide in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2015 Results published in the Blood.
- 12 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History