A Phase 1 Study of TRU-016 in Combination With Rituximab and Bendamustine in Subjects With Relapsed Indolent Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Otlertuzumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Emergent BioSolutions
- 01 Aug 2013 The phase II portion of this trial was not conducted, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2012 Twelve patients were enrolled and treated in the phase Ib component of the trial according to an Emergent BioSolutions media release.