A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Controlled, Phase I Study in Healthy Adults to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of Intramuscular Subvirion Inactivated Monovalent Influenza A/H5N1 Virus Vaccine Administered at Different Dose Levels Given With and Without MF59 Adjuvant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Actual initiation date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.