A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of AMG 479 or Placebo in Combination With Gemcitabine as First-line Therapy for Locally Advanced Unresectable Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 05 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (David Cunningham) identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.