A randomised controlled trial of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and/or aspirin for colorectal adenoma (or polyp) prevention during colonoscopic surveillance in the NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Programme: The seAFOod (Systematic Evaluation of Aspirin and Fish Oil) polyp prevention trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms seAFOod Polyp Prevention Trial
- 22 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 82% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 05 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 90% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.