A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of NKTR-118 Following Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Dose Administration in Healthy Young and Elderly Japanese Subjects, and an Open Randomized, Crossover Study to Investigate the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetics After Single Oral Doses of NKTR-118 in Healthy Male Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Naloxegol (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2011 New trial record