An International Randomised Controlled Trial to Establish the Effects of Low-dose rtPA and the Effects of Early Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering in Patients With Acute Ischaemic Stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alteplase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Hypertension; Stroke
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCHANTED
- 24 Jul 2017 Results of post hoc subgroup analysis (n=3220) assessing effect of renal dysfuction on outcomes and interaction with low versus standard dose alteplase, published in the Stroke Journal.
- 15 Jun 2017 Results (n=3285) published in the Stroke
- 12 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2019.