Immunosuppression With Antithymocyte Globulin, Rituximab, Tacrolimus, Mycophenilate Mofetil and Sirolimus, Followed by Withdrawal of Immunosuppression, in Living-donor Renal Transplant Recipients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTARRT
- 03 May 2017 Early results presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.