A Multi Center, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, 3 Arm, Parallel Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of CD2475/101 40 mg Tablets Versus Placebo and Doxycycline 100 mg Capsules Once Daily in the Treatment of Inflammatory Lesions in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs CD 2475 101; Doxycycline
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.