A Randomized, Open-Label, Cross-Over, Study to Evaluate the Inhibitory Effect of Clopidogrel, EC Aspirin 81 mg and EC Omeprazole 40 mg All Dosed Concomitantly and PA32540 and Clopidogrel Dosed Separately on Platelet Aggregation in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/omeprazole (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Omeprazole
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms Co-Rx
- 29 Aug 2012 Results have been presented at the European Society of Cardiologists 2012 Congress according to a POZEN media release.
- 16 Mar 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01557335).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History