Long Term Safety and Tolerability Study of Open-Label Liposomal Amikacin for Inhalation (Arikayce) in Cystic Fibrosis Patients with Chronic Infection due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR-110
- Sponsors Insmed
- 29 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Protocol has been been amended in treatment table as change of dose of Liposomal Amikacin from 560 mg to 590 mg.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jul 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.