A Phase I Study Using Plerixafor as a Chemosensitizing Agent for Relapsed Acute Leukemia and MDS in Pediatric Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms POETIC
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 19 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History