Hyper-CVAD With Liposomal Vincristine (Hyper-CMAD) in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vincristine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dasatinib; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Imatinib; Mesna; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone sodium succinate; Pegfilgrastim; Rituximab
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=27) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 09 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.