A single centre, observational, longitudinal study of the responses to human pneumococcal protein vaccine candidates in children undergoing routine adenotonsillectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 06 Jun 2013 Accrual to date is 96% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 19 May 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 60 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.