A Randomized, Double Blind, Multi-center, Phase 1/2 Study to Assess Safety and Immunogenicity of Five Dose Levels of a Reverse Genetic (RG) Reassortant H9N2 Pandemic Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Subjects Aged 18 to 49 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H9N2 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H9N2 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.