A Phase I Dose Finding Study Of Panobinostat In Children With Refractory Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center; VICCPED1338).