A Phase III, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Dalcetrapib on Lipids, Lipoproteins, Apolipoproteins and Markers of CV Risk in Patients Hospitalized for an Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) When Treatment is Initiated Within 1 Week After an ACS (Dal-ACUTE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Dal-ACUTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'HDL-cholesterol-level' has been met.
- 07 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 07 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by Roche.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History