Phase II, Open-Label Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Telavancin in the Treatment of Gram Positive Bloodstream Infections in Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Telavancin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gram-positive infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 19 Oct 2015 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy