A 12-Week Study to Evaluate the 24-Hour Pulmonary Function Profile of Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol (FF/VI) Inhalation Powder 100/25mcg Once Daily Compared With Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Inhalation Powder 250/50mcg Twice Daily in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 May 2013 Results from a pooled analysis presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 22 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History