The ATOMIC Study: A Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Duration Finding Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Following Oral Administration of PSI-7977 in Combination With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic HCV Infection Genotype 1,4, 5, or 6.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATOMIC
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 19 Mar 2013 Results published in the Lancet.
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Apr 2012 Interim data from this trial have been presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), according to a Gilead Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History