Effect of Roflumilast on Exacerbation Rate in Patients With COPD Treated With Fixed Combinations of LABA and ICS. A 52-week, Randomised Double-blind Trial With Roflumilast 500 microg Versus Placebo. The REACT Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary) ; Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Corticosteroids; Muscarinic receptor antagonists
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACT
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Pharma
- 24 May 2017 Results of pooled analysis from REACT and RE2SPOND studies evaluating the efficacy of roflumilast in the overall population and in patients with a history of COPD-related hospitalization presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 16 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.