A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of ACY-1215 Administered Orally as Monotherapy and in Combination With Bortezomib and Dexamethasone for the Treatment of Relapsed or Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ricolinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jan 2017 Results (n=62) analysing safety, efficacy, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 28 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History