An Open Label, Dose Escalation, Safety and Pharmacokinetics Phase I Study With Cabazitaxel Administered as a 1-hour Intravenous Infusion Every 3 Weeks in Combination With Daily Prednisolone in Patients With Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Prednisolone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi; Sanofi K.K.
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History