A Phase IV, Open-Label Study to Characterize the First-Dose and Multiple-Dose Pharmacokinetics of Raltegravir in the Gastrointestinal Tract of Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.