Botulinum toxin type A in the management of lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov).
- 23 Apr 2012 Status changed from not stated to completed, acording to the ClinicalTrials.gov record..