A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 2, Safety and Efficacy Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk) Inhibitor, PCI-32765, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory or de Novo Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, due to protocol change to include a second cohort of patients to be dosed at 840mg.