Phase I/II Dose Escalation Trial to Assess Safety of Intrathecal Trastuzumab for the Treatment of Leptomeningeal Metastases in HER2 Positive Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=15) exploring changes in cerebrospinal fluid circulating tumor cells enumeration in response to treatment presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.