Dose Densified Chemoimmunotherapy With Early CNS Prophylaxis in Patients Less Than 65 Years With High Risk (aaIPI at least 2) Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIC
- 06 Dec 2016 Final results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 29 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2012 Company added in association field as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.