A Phase I and Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Maintenance Treatment With Azacitidine With or Without Ceplene/Interleukin-2 in Patients With Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes Who Achieved Hematological Response to Azacitidine
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Histamine dihydrochloride (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Interleukin-2
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date (13 Oct 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.