Bortezomib-based Graft-Versus-Host-Disease Prophylaxis After Myeloablative Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients Lacking HLA-matched Related Donors: A Phase 2 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 35 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.