A Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-center, Competitive Enrollment and Dose-escalation Study of ALT-836 in Combination With Gemcitabine for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 836 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Altor BioScience Corporation
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.