A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label Phase II Study of RO5083945 in Combination With FOLFIRI Versus FOLFIRI Plus Cetuximab or FOLFIRI Alone as Second Line Treatment in Patients With KRAS Wild-type or Mutant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Imgatuzumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAIN-C
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record .
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2013 This study is completed in Germany, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.