A Phase III, Randomised, Double-blind and Placebo-controlled Study of Once Daily BI 201335 120 mg for 12 or 24 Weeks or BI 201335 240 mg for 12 Weeks in Combination With Pegylated Interferon-alpha and Ribavirin in Treatment-naïve Patients With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARTVerso-1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Sep 2015 Endpoints has been changed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2014 Pooled pharmacokinetic-response analysis presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 17 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History