Effect of hANP for prevention of atrial fibrillation after CABG: a randomised controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carperitide (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NU-HIT
- 03 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint (Postoperative atrial fibrillation) has been met according to results published in Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology.
- 24 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 20 Jul 2011 Actual Initiation Date changed from 1 Mar 1997 to 1 Nov 2001 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.