A Confirmatory Phase II/III Study Assessing Efficacy, Immunogenicity and Safety of IC43 Recombinant Pseudomonas Vaccine Intensive Care Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IC 43 (Primary) ; IC 43 (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Valneva
- 02 Jun 2016 Results published in a Valneva media release.
- 02 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (number of deaths until Day 28) has not been met, according to a Valneva media release.
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.