A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two Way Cross-over Study to Assess the Particle Deposition and Acute Effects of Formoterol and Budesonide Combination Therapy (Symbicort Forte Turbohaler) on the Upper Airway Dimensions in COPD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms GOLD III
- 19 Dec 2011 Results published in the European Respiratory Journal.
- 07 Apr 2011 New trial record