Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Topical Besifloxacin Ophthalmic Suspension, 0.6% Compared With Gatifloxacin, 0.3% Ophthalmic Solution for the Treatment of Presumed Bacterial Conjunctivitis in Subjects From Birth to 31 Days of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin (Primary) ; Gatifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 05 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2011 New trial record