A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Event-driven Trial of Quarterly Subcutaneous Canakinumab in the Prevention of Recurrent Cardiovascular Events Among Stable Post-myocardial Infarction Patients With Elevated hsCRP
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANTOS; CANTOS sub-study 1; CANTOS sub-study 2
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jun 2017 Data from this trial published in a Novartis Media Release.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a Novartis media release, data from this study will be discussed with regulatory agencies.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a Novartis media release, full data from this study will be submitted for presentation at a medical congress and for peer reviewed publication later this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History