A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Event-driven Trial of Quarterly Subcutaneous Canakinumab in the Prevention of Recurrent Cardiovascular Events Among Stable Post-myocardial Infarction Patients With Elevated hsCRP
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANTOS; CANTOS sub-study 1; CANTOS sub-study 2
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, the company plans to file data from this trial for regulatory approval in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2017 Results of a subgroup analysis published in The Lancet, according to a Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History