Individualized (Timed) Temozolomide Administration as a Means of Immune Reconstitution in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Jun 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.