A Phase III Study to Demonstrate the Antiviral Activity and Safety of Dolutegravir in HIV-1 Infected Adult Subjects With Treatment Failure on an Integrase Inhibitor Containing Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIKING-3
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2013 Results for pre-specified univariate subgroups presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History