A Randomized, Dose-ranging, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Effects of Phenylephrine HCl Immediate Release Tablets on Nasal Congestion in Subjects With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Phenylephrine (Primary) ; Loratadine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 11 Jul 2011 Actual patient number is 538 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.