Effect of Pregabalin on Colonic Motor and Sensory Function in Adults With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Predominant Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome; Visceral pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic record: IRB11-000485).
- 24 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.