A Phase I, Randomised, Open-label, Cross-over, Single-centre Study in Healthy Male and Non-fertile Female Volunteers to Determine the Relative Bioavailability of the Phase II Wet Granulation Tablet Formulation Compared to the Phase II/III Roller Compacted Tablet Formulation of AZD8931
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Sapitinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.