A Phase II, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Crossover Study to Assess the Clinical Benefit and Safety of Droxidopa in the Treatment of Freezing of Gait Symptoms in Patients With Parkinson's Disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2011 New trial record