A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Five-way Cross-over Dose Response Study to Determine the Effect of VA106483 on Nocturnal Urine Volume in Elderly Male Subjects With Nocturia and Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fedovapagon (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Nocturia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2013 Results presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 08 May 2013 Results presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 29 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00004087).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History