A Phase II Trial of the Addition of Ipilimumab to Carboplatin and Etoposide Chemotherapy for the First Line Treatment of Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (ICE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICE
- 10 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (To establish the progression free survival at 1 year in patients with extensive stage small cell lung cancer treated with ipilimumab, carboplatin and etoposide.), as per an article published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 10 Jun 2016 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.