A Randomized, Double Masked, Active Controlled, Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Doses of Intravitreal VEGF Trap-Eye in Subjects With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIVID-DME
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 09 Jun 2015 Pooled results of sub-analysis of this and VISTA-DME trials (assessing visual outcome) presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2015 Two-year results data published in a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History